All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoore's law [Noy77], which predicted that the number of devices in- tegrated on a chip would be doubled every two years, was accurate for a number of years. Only recently has the level of integration be- gun to slow down somewhat due to the physical limits of integration techlogy. Advances in silicon techlogy have allowed Ie design- ers to integrate more than a few million transistors on a chip; even a whole system of moderate complexity can w be implemented on a single chip. To keep pace with the increasing complexity in very large scale integrated (VLSI) circuits, the productivity of chip designers would have to increase at the same rate as the level of integration. Without such an increase in productivity, the design of complex systems might t be achievable within a reasonable time-frame. The rapidly increasing complexity of VLSI circuits has made de- 1 2 INTRODUCTION sign automation an absolute necessity, since the required increase in productivity can only be accomplished with the use of sophisticated design tools. Such tools also enable designers to perform trade-off analyses of different logic implementations and to make well-informed design decisions.
- Author(s)Sachin S. Sapatnekar,Sung-Mo Kang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number198
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.