All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first objective of this study is to derive a multidimensional research framework simultaneously outlining and concretising particular aspects being relevant to and surrounding the elicitation and evaluation of VLE design characteristics. Based on this, the second objective of this study is to elicit for the first time a holistic set of well-defined, simultaneously detailed and operative VLE design characteristics systematically. In reply to a recently articulated call for research (Venkatesh & Bala, 2008), the third objective of this study is to evaluate for the first time the impact of the desired set of VLE design characteristics to be elicited on crucial behavioural determinants of users' behavioural intention to use and actual use of a VLE in terms of the VLE success measures of this study. Such an investigation may reveal further, more detailed and operative, kwledge about design-related and behavioural drivers of users' current VLE use/refusal.
- Author BiographyDaniel Muller holds a Master and a PhD from Saarland University in the field of business administration. In parallel to his PhD, he has implemented his scientific findings into practice in the realm of research projects led by IMC AG.
- Author(s)Daniel Muller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight334 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.