All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the history of women s fashion with these icons of design excellence. The second title in a series of concertina fold-out books features one hundred iconic examples of creative excellence from the world of women s fashion. The history of design is illuminated with a visually accessible timeline that can be read back to front, top to bottom and right to left. Brought to life by fashion illustrator Sanna Mander, this book is a stylish tribute to the outstanding things we wear every day.
- Author BiographyNatasha Slee is a fashion writer based in London. By day she works for Dazed, a youth culture and fashion magazine, and by night can be found reading, researching, and writing about fashion history. Sanna Mander is an illustrator and designer of print media, textiles, and ceramics. In 2006 she won the Cannes Young Creatives award, and has worked for clients such as the Wall Street Journal, New York magazine, and Rolling Stone magazine. She lives and works in Finland.
- Author(s)Natasha Slee
- PublisherBig Picture Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Picture Press
- Weight318 g
- Width251 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sanna Mander
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.