All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the key works of 20th century graphic design, using case studies of the successful marriage of form and content. It explores 100 classic and contemporary works and explains why they are aesthetically significant, and how they function as good design.
- Author(s)Karen Pomeroy,Stephen Heller
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/01/2006
- Content Note100 b&w illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.