All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the emerging field of Computer Supported Collaborative Design (CSCD), this book successfully demonstrates that information techlogy as applied in architectural design has evolved into a paradigm of networking that supports group processes of design.Peng presents a basic typology of networking upon which collaborative computing systems can be built and operated. This book is the first to deal with the subject matter as a whole in a single and coherent volume.Resources and discussion related to four main topics are: -- the recent experiments in system developments of computing communications for supporting collaborative design work, -- the features of team working in architectural design and requirements for computer support, -- new possibilities and opportunities for interactive architectural design as opened up by computing communications, -- issues and problems of building CAD environments as teamware.
- Author(s)Chengzhi Peng
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.