All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign and Maintenance of the Home Landscape is full of practical advice on how to design and care for the grounds of your home. You will learn how to: Look at your house and grounds as a whole; create outdoor rooms, adding valuable living space to your home; design shrub and flower borders, shade and sun gardens; prune trees, shrubs and vines; identify pests and diseases and keep your garden healthy using earth friendly techniques. Meant to be used as a garden journal, this book takes you through an entire year of creating and caring for the home landscape.
- Author BiographyKathy Beaman, before she became a Certified Kitchen Designer and a Certified Green Professional, was a University of New Hampshire Master Gardener and is trained in Landscape Design. She gardens on her 200 acre farm in southwestern New Hampshire with her husband, horses, chickens and cows.
- Author(s)Kathy McPhail Beaman
- Date of Publication05/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.