All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a leading authority in the design-build movement, this practical, multi-disciplinary guide brings you all of the fundamentals that constructors, architects, and engineers must understand in order to mitigate risks, optimize results, and be successful in the design-build arena. Design-Build Essentials is truly a design-builder's resource, addressing the unique integration of both design and construction functions by featuring input from all of the various players associated with delivering a design-build project. Opening with an introduction to the industry and fundamental distinctions of design-build, the book progresses to cover managing the design-build process, the integrated design build team, and concludes with a look at the future of the industry.
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Jackson, PhD, DBIA, is the Director of the California Center for Construction Education at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Author(s)Barbara Jackson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight885 g
- Width194 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.