All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionDesign for AT-Speed Test, Diagsis and Measurement is the first book to offer practical and proven design-for-testability (DFT) solutions to chip and system design engineers, test engineers and product managers at the silicon level as well as at the board and systems levels. Designers will see how the implementation of embedded test enables simplification of silicon debug and system bring-up. Test engineers will determine how embedded test provides a superior level of at-speed test, diagsis and measurement without exceeding the capabilities of their equipment. Product managers will learn how the time, resources and costs associated with test development, manufacture cost and lifecycle maintenance of their products can be significantly reduced by designing embedded test in the product. A complete design flow and analysis of the impact of embedded test on a design makes this book a 'must read' before any DFT is attempted.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBenoit Nadeau-Dostie
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.