All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary objective of this new book is to provide a comprehensive reference for those who work in a service industry setting. Unlike Design for Six Sigma a Roadmap for Product Development , this new book will address the 5 leading issues in the service industry, which are customer satisfaction, cost reduction, value improvement, change management and process performance measurements.
- Author BiographyKai Yang, Ph.D., has wide experience in quality and reliability engineering. The Executive Director of Enterprise Excellence Institute, a renowned quality engineering organization based in West Bloomfield, Michigan, he is co-author of the influential Design for Six Sigma: A Roadmap for Product Development. He is also Professor of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering at Wayne State University, Detroit.
- Author(s)Kai Yang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.