All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThree-dimensional (3D) integration of microsystems and subsystems has become essential to the future of semiconductor techlogy development. 3D integration requires a greater understanding of several interconnected systems stacked over each other. While this vertical growth profoundly increases the system functionality, it also exponentially increases the design complexity. Design of 3D Integrated Circuits and Systems tackles all aspects of 3D integration, including 3D circuit and system design, new processes and simulation techniques, alternative communication schemes for 3D circuits and systems, application of vel materials for 3D systems, and the thermal challenges to restrict power dissipation and improve performance of 3D systems. Containing contributions from experts in industry as well as academia, this authoritative text: * Illustrates different 3D integration approaches, such as die-to-die, die-to-wafer, and wafer-to-wafer * Discusses the use of interposer techlogy and the role of Through-Silicon Vias (TSVs) * Presents the latest improvements in three major fields of thermal management for multiprocessor systems-on-chip (MPSoCs) * Explores ThruChip Interface (TCI), NAND flash memory stacking, and emerging applications * Describes large-scale integration testing and state-of-the-art low-power testing solutions Complete with experimental results of chip-level 3D integration schemes tested at IBM and case studies on advanced complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) integration for 3D integrated circuits (ICs), Design of 3D Integrated Circuits and Systems is a practical reference that t only covers a wealth of design issues encountered in 3D integration but also demonstrates their impact on the efficiency of 3D systems.
- Author BiographyRohit Sharma is faculty at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab. He previously worked as a post-doctoral researcher at Seoul National University, South Korea and at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA. Dr. Sharma has authored/co-authored over 50 journal and conference publications, one book, one book chapter, two patents/copyrights, and several invited talks. He was a recipient of the Brain Korea Research Fellowship (2010), the Indo-US Research Fellowship (2011), and Best Paper Awards in ASQED 2010 and GIT 2011 conferences. An IEEE and ACM member, he has served as a journal referee and committee member/session co-chair on multiple occasions.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRohit Sharma
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.