Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFuzzy logic is a computational paradigm capable of modelling the own uncertainness of human beings. This wide-ranging book focuses in-depth on the VLSI CMOS implementation and application of programmable analogue Fuzzy Logic Controllers following a mixed-signal philosophy.
- Author(s)Carlos Dualibe,Michel Verleysen,Paul Jespers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight441 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.