Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMOS techlogy has rapidly become the de facto standard for mixed-signal integrated circuit design due to the high levels of integration possible as device geometries shrink to nameter scales. The reduction in feature size means that the number of transistor and clock speeds have increased significantly. In fact, current day microprocessors contain hundreds of millions of transistors operating at multiple gigahertz. Furthermore, this reduction in feature size also has a significant impact on mixed-signal circuits. Due to the higher levels of integration, the majority of ASICs possesses some analog components. It has w become nearly mandatory to integrate both analog and digital circuits on the same substrate due to cost and power constraints. This book presents some of the newer problems and opportunities offered by the small device geometries and the high levels of integration that is w possible.The aim of this book is to summarize some of the most critical aspects of high-speed analog/RF communications circuits. Attention is focused on the impact of scaling, substrate ise, data converters, RF and wireless communication circuits and wireline communication circuits, including high-speed I/O.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSelected Topics in Electronics & Systems S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width153 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRamesh Harjani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.