Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCreative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest way to learn design with Adobe Creative Cloud choose Design with Adobe Creative Cloud: Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team. Project-based lessons show readers, step-by-step, the key techniques for working with multiple Adobe applications. Readers learn what they need to kw to create engaging layouts for print and web publishing. This completely revised edition covers new tools and essential performance and workflow enhancements, including how to set up assets in Bridge CC, use Content-Aware tools on images and edit video in Photoshop CC, create accurate image tracings in Illustrator CC, design print layouts and documents for mobile devices in InDesign CC, and build a website that works across desktop and mobile devices in Muse CC without writing code. Lesson files and assets are included as a download so readers can work step-by-step along with the book. The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students. -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe web design products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
- Author(s)Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.