All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionFor graphic designers project is more personal or more crucial, both in terms of commercial success and peer-group positioning, than their own corporate identity. From the first hello, to delivering the invoice, designers are judged, again and again, on the quality of their printed and virtual presentation, including their company name, logo, business card, letterhead, website, blog, newsletter, delivery packaging, brochures, promos, even the typeface they choose. This book examines the corporate identities of 75 designers, at various stages in their careers and from around the world, providing blueprints for best practice and inspiration. Along with detailed information about formats, materials and methods, the book includes a number of interviews with designers, who talk through their own corporate identity programme and the reactions they have had to this, their most personal design project.
- Author BiographyLiz Farrelly is a design writer and editor, published worldwide. Her book credits include, among others, Scrawl, Scrawl Too, Zines, Stick 'Em Up, Brooklyn: New Style, Fashion Forever, the Business Cards series, onehundredat360A and For Love and Money: New Illustration.
- Author(s)Liz Farrelly
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note1048 colour illustrations
- Weight1400 g
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.