All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning Data Reports that Work provides research-based best practices for constructing effective data systems in schools and for designing reports that are relevant, necessary, and easily understood. Clear and coherent data systems and data reports significantly improve educators' data use and save educators time and frustration. The strategies in this book will help those responsible for designing education data reports-including school leaders, administrators, and educational techlogy vendors-to create productive data reports individualized for each school or district. This book breaks down the key concepts in creating and implementing data systems, ensuring that you are a better partner with teachers and staff so they can work with and use data correctly and improve teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyJenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D., teaches at the University of Cambridge for the PostDoc Masterclass and is the former Chief Education and Research Officer at Illuminate Education, an educational technology data systems company. She has been an award-winning teacher, technology coordinator, site administrator, and district administrator.
- Author(s)Jenny Grant Rankin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.47Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.