All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning Effective Web Surveys is a practical guide to designing web surveys, based on empirical evidence and grounded in scientific research and theory. It is designed to guide survey practitioners in the art and science of developing and deploying successful web surveys. The author guides the researcher through the steps involved, from the basic building blocks and suggests ways to increase visual impact and interactivity. Throughout, he considers the importance of layout and design, and attention is also given to the way questions are put together. The book is intended for academic, government, and market researchers who design and conduct web surveys.
- Author BiographyMick Couper holds a Ph.D. in sociology from Rhodes University, an M.A. in applied social research from the University of Michigan, and an M.Soc.Sc. from the University of Cape Town. He has more than twenty years of experience in the design, implementation, and analysis of survey research on a variety of topics and using many different methods. He has consulted for numerous organizations, both private and public, on all aspects of survey design and data collection. His current research focuses on survey nonresponse, self-administered surveys, and the application of technology to the survey data collection process (including CATI, CAPI, audio-CASI, IVR, and Web surveys). He is co-author of Nonresponse in Household Interview Surveys, chief editor of Computer Assisted Survey Information Collection, co-editor of Methods for Testing and Evaluating Survey Questionnaires, and co-author of Survey Methodology. He has published extensively in a variety of journals. He is a leading international expert on the design and implementation of Internet surveys and regularly teaches short courses, consults, and presents findings of research on Web survey design.
- PrizesWinner of AAPOR Book Award 2014 and Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Mick P. Couper
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note207 colour illus. 1 table
- Weight1100 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.