All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment ecomists and practitioners agree that close collaboration between business and government improves industrial policy, yet little research exists on how best to organize that. This book examines three necessary functions--information exchange, authoritative allocation, and reducing rent seeking--across experiences in Latin America.
- Author BiographyBen Ross Schneider is Ford International Professor of Political Science at MIT. He taught previously at Princeton University and Northwestern University. Recent books include Business Politics and the State in 20th Century Latin America and Hierarchical Capitalism in Latin America: Business, Labor, and the Challenges of Equitable Development (both with Cambridge University Press).
- Author(s)Ben Ross Schneider
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLatin American Political Economy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.