All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe design of interiors, alongside the other design disciplines, is a vital task in the shaping of our built environment. In this book, an international and interdisciplinary team of authors gives an extensive account of today's main areas of work in interior architecture and design. Illustrations of contemporary projects, selected consistently throughout the book, cover the breadth of typical interior design tasks as well as a wide range of possible design approaches. This book is a fundamental reference work for all those professionally involved in the design of interiors.
- Author BiographySylvia Leydecker, 100 % interior, Cologne, and voluntary Vice President of the Union of German Interior Architects/Designers BDIA.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note700 colour illustrations, 100 colour line drawings, 700 farb. Abb., 100 farb. Zeichn.
- Weight1849 g
- Width240 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited bySylvia Leydecker
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.