All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning Online Information Literacy Games Students Want to Play sets the record straight with regard to the promise of games for motivating and teaching students in educational environments. Drawing from their own first-hand experience, research, and networking, the authors feature best practices that educators and game designers in LIS specifically and other educational fields generally need to kw so that they build classroom games that students want to play.
- Author BiographyKaren Markey is a professor in the School of Information at the University of Michigan. Chris Leeder is a doctoral candidate in the School of Information at the University of Michigan. Soo Young Rieh is an associate professor in the School of Information at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Chris Leeder,Karen Markey,Soo Young Rieh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.