All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction and helpful guide to online education for librarians and educators in the K-12, public, and academic library settings.
- Author BiographySue Alman is lecturer at San Jose State University and former director of online education in the University of Pittsburgh's School of Information Sciences. Christinger Tomer, PhD, is associate professor in the University of Pittsburgh's School of Information Sciences. Margaret L. Lincoln, PhD, is district librarian for Lakeview Schools, Battle Creek, MI, and has served as a Library of Congress American Memory Fellow, a United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Teacher Fellow, and a part-time instructor in the School of Library and Information Science at San Jose State University.
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byChristinger Tomer,Margaret L. Lincoln,Susan Webreck Alman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.