All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThere is really only one good reason to store wine, it will taste its very best if you do! This helpful guide with detailed text and 342 color illustrations will guide readers where and how to store wine. Collecting strategies, the proper aging of wine, and safe load capacity for your racks are featured. Proper storage temperature, lighting, humidity, vibration, tilt, and the use of cork and other bottle closures are discussed. Readers will find everything to create a functional wine cellar that will reward their efforts for years to come. Explore basement construction and revation techniques, earth cellars, and the adaptation of an existing home basement for increased storage capacity and maintenance of proper environment to provide terrific wine every year.
- Author BiographyDagmar Kreutzer and Martin Palz are experts in the field of wine cellar construction and operation.
- Author(s)Dagmar Kreutzer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note342 color photos
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.