All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to design, carry out, and present the results of a science project. Students will use relevant prior kwledge of scientific experiments to present their ideas in a new way. The domain-specific vocabulary helps students grow deeper in their understanding of how to carry out experiments effectively.
- Author(s)Sandy Buczynski
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInformation Explorer Junior
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.