All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithout design, the brand identity is just a name, sometimes paired with a statement that enumerates the values of the company. It is two-dimensional when written down or printed. The task for the retail designer is to turn that name or statement into a three-dimensional environment in which consumers may interact with the brand's product or services. Designing the Brand Identity in Retail Spaces is a casebook that shows and tells how architects and store designers have tackled that challenge. With nearly 300 examples from 48 rewned brands from around the world, this book examines every stage of a brand's lifetime, from inception to show room. Cases run the retail gamut, including restaurants, department stores, and luxury brands. Each case is paired with analysis and interviews with brand managers and designers, guiding the reader through the entire design process. Easy to read and replete with stunning illustrations, this is the perfect primer for students and young professionals creating brand identities in their retail design.
- Author BiographyMartin M. Pegler is a New York-based international lecturer who has been in the field of visual merchandising and store design for over 60 years.
- Author(s)Martin M. Pegler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Note298 color illus
- Weight797 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.