All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs the e-learning you create a meaningful and powerful experience for your audience? It will be after this invative, how-to workshop. Designing the Learning Moment will help you establish a personal, systematic approach to designing more creative e-learning - regardless of your background, personal strengths, tools at your disposal or budget. This new approach to designing courses combines inspiration and the invative use of leading tools, theories and methodologies. It helps you discover how to make those good courses better. You'll walk way with: an awareness of learning moments and how they impact our lives and the way we learn; a quick reference to basic steps to creating good e-learning courses; methods for applying and measuring more invative approaches within your course design; and, a participant guide with lots of room for tes and comments in the margins.Topics covered include: current trends in learning; what do your students want; the creative use of authoring tools to actively engage your audience; how to motivate and inspire - t confront; how to create new thinking and behaviors through invative, yet relevant, questions; transferring learning to performance from the very beginning; and, project constraints - managers, clients, budgets, resources, techlogical requirements - and how to define, rank and overcome them. The workshop includes 5-10 minute participant presentations of recent online learning projects for peer review and discussion.
- Author(s)Russ Crumley
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.