All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook/workbook trains students' eyes to develop a visual understanding of color and the principles of design through guided observation and engaging activities. Lavishly illustrated with full-color graphics and photos, the book demonstrates how color and other design elements are combined in nature and the visual arts. Part One presents color, the most immediately ticeable element of design. Part Two integrates color with the other design elements and shows how they interact according to the principles of design. Students can apply their learning by completing a series of activities and record their work with photos for future reference.
- Author BiographyChris Dorosz and J.R. Watson are both based at The Academy of Art University, San Francisco.
- Author(s)Chris Dorosz,J. R. Watson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note700 color
- Weight1140 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.