All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning with One and Two Colors is the first book of its kind to illustrate how colour (and budget) restraints can inform some of the most inventive designs in the marketplace today. From business cards to brochures, magazine layouts to book covers, this comprehensive volume features select work from the world's top graphic design studios and artists. Perfect for anyone interested in creating visually striking design from limited source material, Designing with One and Two Colors will inspire artists to see beyond the four-colour world and embrace the vibrant aesthetic of a two-colour palette.
- Author BiographyMaia Francisco studied art and design at Barcelona's Escola Massana Centre d'Art i Disseny and trained as a pianist at the city's Conservatory of Music. Specializing in the fields of graphic design and illustration, she is the author of many titles, including The Sourcebook of Contemporary Graphic Design, Sticker Stack, and Ink Me: Temporary Tattoos Forever.
- Author(s)Anja Llorella,Maia Francisco
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollins Design
- Content Note300 Colour
- Weight1438 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.