All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough graph theory, design theory, and coding theory had their origins in various areas of applied mathematics, today they are to be found under the umbrella of discrete mathematics. Here the authors have considerably reworked and expanded their earlier successful books on graphs, codes and designs, into an invaluable textbook. They do t seek to consider each of these three topics individually, but rather to stress the many and varied connections between them. The discrete mathematics needed is developed in the text, making this book accessible to any student with a background of undergraduate algebra. Many exercises and useful hints are included througout, and a large number of references are given.
- Author(s)J. H. van Lint,P. J. Cameron
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/1991
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Student Texts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byJ. Bruce
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.