All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollected recipes from ten years of groundbreaking food publishing and support for fair trade. Features easy-to-cook, vegetarian, and very tasty dishes from Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Try rum cake from Mauritius, Lebanese fruit salad, Caribbean ginger beer, or Iranian muhallabia (rice and almond dessert).
- Author BiographyTroth Wells joined the New Internationalist in 1972 to help launch the magazine. She has written a number of world food books including the Spices of Life and the World in your Kitchen. She an editor of the World Guide, a global reference source that focuses on majority world issues.
- Author(s)Troth Wells
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleChunky Cook Books S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Content Note55col.ill.
- Weight268 g
- Width115 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.