All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur world is creaking under the pressure of human greed, including our insatiable appetite for eating meat. A sustainable future must include significant changes to our attitude and behaviour. This book is about how we can live a kinder and simpler life, and the central role that fruit must play in that. Destination Eden presents the nitty gritty of what fruitarianism is really about. The author argues that t only does it mean living a fruit-based diet which avoids deliberate injury or damage to any lifeform, but it also encompasses faith, ethics and a proper stewardship of our planet. This is a gentle, insightful book about developing empathy, understanding the effects our choices have on others, and making appropriate changes to our complex lives.
- Author BiographyMango Wodzak lives in the tropics of the far north of Queensland, Australia, with his partner and fellow long-term fruitarian, Kveta. They share a peaceful, rural lifestyle, gardening amidst the wallabies and kookaburras. In addition to living off their own fruit-producing plants, local fruit growers help furnish them with their daily nutritional needs a veritable smorgasbord of seasonal tropical fruits!
- Author(s)Mango Wodzak
- PublisherVegan Publishers
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationDanvers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVegan Publishers
- Width148 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.