All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmily Elizabeth Davis has been told for her entire life that her destiny is to become a poet, just like her famous namesake, Emily Dickinson. But shortly after discovering that it contains an important family secret, she loses the special volume of Emily Dickinsonâ²s poetry that was given to her at birth. As Emily and her friends search for the lost book in used bookstores all across town, Emilyâ²s understanding of destiny begins to unravel and then rewrite itself, in a marvelous new way. In her third novel, Kathryn Fitzmaurice again weaves a richly-textured and delightful story about unexpected connections, about the stories that shape our lives, and about the most perfect kinds of happy endings: those that happen just on time.
- Author(s)Kathryn Fitzmaurice
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.