All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do the words destiny and purpose mean to you? I'd never given them much thought. I'm sure that the concept had crossed my mind but, for much of my life I had just gone through the motions. I set goals but I can't say that my goals were set with destiny or purpose in mind. It wasn't until I experienced a life changing event that I asked God what's it all about anyway? That question started me on a path and the result was my first book Destiny Seven Steps to Finding & Fulfilling Your Purpose in Life. In This Second Edition of Destiny, I continue to explore the areas in our lives that get us off course to our destiny and purpose. I provide biblically sound guidance to help you stay the course or course correct.
- Author BiographyTeresita Glasgow is an author, inspirational speaker, radio talk show host, minister, mentor and savvy social media strategist. Teresita is the president and CEO of In His Season, Inc., a Christian Training and Development Company with an award winning monthly newsletter and a blog for contemporary Christian Thought, Salt & Light. Her book Destiny Seven Steps to Finding and Fulfilling Your Purpose in Life has influenced countless numbers to pursue their God-given destiny. It is her drive and tenacious never give up attitude along with her grounded and unshakable faith that took her from a life of despair as a single parent on welfare to a Wall street career as a Certified Corporate Trust Specialist. Although her signature can be found on bond deals worth millions of dollars, it is her determination to see others accomplish their God given assignment that has become the driving force behind her writing, speaking and the leadership of In His Season, Inc. Because of the wealth of her unique life experiences, Teresita is equipped to share a perspective that is practical and yet profound.
- Author(s)Teresita Glasgow
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.