All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDoug Roberts, has lived through one of the most tumultuous periods of our history. Born (1919) and raised in the early 20th century in a country that w bears little resemblance to the land and the world in which we w live, his story gives insights into life in those far-off days. As a young man he spent more than six years in the air-force and in Venice, in 1945 he met Margaret serving in the ATS, with whom he was to share so many years of his life. This book is about hardship and conflict but it is also about love and the reader will be privileged to share many of Doug's precious moments with Margaret until her death in 2012. It was then that he decided that his memories should be shared and the idea of this book was born.
- Publisheri2i Publishing
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprinti2i Publishing
- Content Note6 colour and 32 mono
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.