All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story follows the journey of a young Greek boy as he explores the world, takes on tragedy and finds a destiny that will come to define his life. It is a true tale of inspiration, beauty and hope. The book will make you laugh and cry. Included in the book are images of actual paintings inspired by real-life experiences. Mostly it is a book for all ages to enjoy. The Special Edition includes some new artwork made available from real-life patrons whose stories helped make the book complete.
- Author BiographyMelanie Stephenson - Petridis was born and raised in Western Pennsylvania. She has pursued artistic expressions since early childhood. Her artist husband, George Petridis, encouraged her to do fine art as a profession. Today, Melanie's work is found in many international collections and she continues to produce new and interesting art pieces. Co- author Nicholas Orfan is a practicing physician living in Maryland. Born in New York, he has studied and worked in various cities throughout the United States and Europe. He has written numerous scholarly articles for scientific journals. This is his first effort at a story for general interest readers.
- Author(s)Melanie Petridis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.