All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the beginning of the end . . . The end of the axe-age, the sword-age, leading to the passing of gods and men from the universe. As all the ancient prophecies fall into place, the final battle rages, on Earth, across Faerie, and into the land of the dead. Jack Churchill, Champion of Existence, must lead the Brothers and Sisters of Dragons in a last, desperate assault on the Fortress of the Enemy, to confront the ultimate incarnation of destruction: the Burning Man. It is humanity s only chance to avert the coming extinction. At his back is an army of gods culled from the world s great mythologies - Greek, Norse, Chinese, Aztec, and more. But will even that be eugh? Driven to the brink by betrayal, sacrifice and death, his allies fear Jack may instead bring about the very devastation he is trying to prevent . . .
- Author BiographyA two-time winner of the British Fantasy Award, Mark Chadbourn is the critically-acclaimed author of nineteen novels and one non-fiction book. A former journalist, he is now a screenwriter for BBC television drama. His other jobs have included running an independent record company, managing rock bands, working on a production line, and as an engineer s assistant. He lives in a forest in the English Midlands. Visit him online at www.markchadbourn.net or on Twitter @Chadbourn.
- Author(s)Mark Chadbourn
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleKingdom of the Serpent
- Series Part/Volume NumberBOOK 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.