All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFinalist, Mountains & Plains Independent Booksellers Award, Adult FictionForeWord Book of the Year Award, Horable MentionAfter the murderous rigors of her Ph.D. field research, Frankie MacFarlane is happy to be settling down in her native Tucson, house-sitting the family home and teaching geology at Foothills Community College. Little does she imagine that a brief fishing trip to Mexico with her brother Jamie and his girlfriend, Carla, could entangle her in a string of murder, mythology, and international intrigue. Nonetheless, Frankie responds in true form. Noticing every nuance of her surroundings, both natural and manmade, Frankie skids through a heart-stopping and unforgettable chase from the Sea of Cortez to Tucson s Sabi Canyon.
- Author BiographySusan Cummins Miller worked as a field geologist with the U.S. Geological Survey and taught geology and oceanography before turning to writing. She is a research affiliate and SIROW Scholar with the University of Arizona s Southwest Institute for Research on Women, and the editor of A Sweet, Separate Intimacy: Women Writers of the American Frontier, 1800 1922 (TTUP). Hoodoo is her fourth Frankie MacFarlane mystery.
- Author(s)Susan Cummins Miller
- PublisherTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.