All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe threat of biological and chemical terrorism has driven the demand for timely techniques that can quickly detect the agent or agents used in an attack. The detection and/or prevention of these potential security threats provide significant scientific and technical challenges due to the combination of possible agents and modes of delivery available. This book will present a thorough look at the importance and techlogical challenges of mass spectrometry (MS) for the detection & identification of biological and chemical threats. This new contribution's general aims are to draw the attention of recognized practitioners, experts and graduate students trying to grasp the latest MS developments in the cutting-edge fields of MS-biodefense techlogies for the rapid/early/specific sensitive threat detection of pathogens, viruses, explosives, mycotoxins, chemical agents, and biological markers of xebiotic chemicals.
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- Series TitleNATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight787 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJoseph H. Banoub
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.