Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDetection of Bulk Explosives: Advanced Techniques against Terrorism contains reviews of: existing and emerging bulk explosives detection techniques; scientific and technical policy of the Federal Border Service of the Russian Federation; challenges in application and evaluation of EDS systems for aviation security; multi-sensor approach to explosives detection. There are also reports devoted to the following individual explosive detection techniques: X-ray systems in airports; neutron in, gamma out techniques; neutron and gamma backscattering; nuclear quadruple resonance, including remote NQR; sub-surface radars; microwave scanners; laser-induced burst spectroscopy (LIBS); acoustic sensors; nlinear location (NUD); systems for localization and destruction of explosive objects.
- Author(s)Hiltmar Schubert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 138
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1180 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrey Kuznetsov
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.