All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe detective lay in bed with his eyes closed. But he couldnt sleep. He was thinking. He always thought best in bed. Especially with his eyes closed. Something is going on in the forest: one of the animals is saying nasty things about the other forest creatures. But one dares make a statement to the police. Who is the culprit? Detective Gordon and his assistant Buffy must investigate! But this is a complicated case. The two police officers split the workload: Buffy questions the suspects, while Gordon stays in bed to think. Once the investigation is over, Detective Gordon plans to go fishing and eat all the cakes he wants. And maybe then Buffy will be appointed Police Chief! But that wont happen unless this case can be solved.
- Author(s)Ulf Nilsson
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDetective Gordon
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gitte Spee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.