About this product
- DescriptionYoung detectives will never tire of this picture-search puzzle book. Readers can pore over 17 cleverly illustrated scenes of Bible events to find the answers to the questions posed on each page. Some puzzles involve looking for details of everyday life, others highlight things that happened in the Bible stories--offering hours of fun to readers as they search for the answers. With lots to find, this kind of puzzle book is particularly great for reluctant readers and visual learners, helping all children get an overview of the Bible's history and content as they super-sleuth their way through the book.
- Author(s)Dr Peter Martin
- PublisherLibros Desafio
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibros Desafio
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Kent
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.