All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVarious psychographic traits that most directly influence consumers' private label attitudes are the focal point of Stefanie Weiss' investigation. The author develops a comprehensive profile of psychographic predictors of attitude and identifies ways of translating these insights into managerial practice. Her conclusions thereby strongly contribute to understanding and describing purchasers of private labels and can be meaningfully applied to the management areas of brand positioning and market segmentation. The hypothesized relationships between consumers' private label attitude and various psychographic traits are tested on a sample of German and Austrian consumers using an online questionnaire. Their response data are then analyzed using the multiple regression technique.
- Author BiographyStefanie Weiss has earned a Master's degree in Marketing and Branding at the IMC Krems in Austria.
- Author(s)Stefanie Weiss
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight221 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.