All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionHow to develop and support a credible opinion of value based on a foundational framework This book provides kwledge and guidance to valuation practitioners on achieving a new level of professionalism and credibility, as well as to those stakeholders in the valuation process in need of assessing the credibility of an appraiser's work product for decision-making purposes. It introduces a well defined framework of key credibility concepts and procedures at each step of the appraisal process, including reasonableness tests, valuation methodologies, financial analysis, ecomic and industry analysis, engagement planning, and informed judgment. * Provides needed guidance to valuation practitioners to enhance their valuation practice and improve the credibility of the appraiser's work product * Offers guidance to stakeholders in the valuation process in need of assessing the credibility of an appraiser's work product for decision-making purposes Get foundational framework appraisal advice with the proven guidance found in Determination of Value.
- Author BiographyFrancisco Frank ROSILLO, CPA, ABV, ABAR, CBA, CVA, CFE, CFF, CFFA, is the managing director of the Valuations and Forensics Advisory, LLC. Serving an international clientele, the firm provides business valuations, mergers and acquisitions transactions, and forensic accounting advisory services. Rosillo is a frequent national lecturer and trainer in valuation and forensic accounting topics. He has authored Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA) and National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) courses and the practice aid, Business Appraisal Review. Frank also teaches a five-day NACVA Appraisal Review Workshop and is a member of the Board of Governors of the Institute of Business Appraisers. He has been the recipient of several CPA accounting professional awards in business valuations and litigation support. His financial expert witness experience includes cases in federal and state courts.
- Author(s)Frank Rosillo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.