All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlejandro, a Brazilian local sweetheart and Andrew, an American southern black gay, psychologist, who share the experiences of a lifetime until the end. The story begins with Jacob's losing Andrew in exchange for his freedom. Tommy, with his humorous and witty ways strengthens Jacob. While Andrew finds himself by finding his happiness in the arms of ather man. The wisdom brought forth, gives insight and true worth to the saying One person's lost, is ather person's gain. This book is a lover's tale and journey through India and South Africa. One must be ready for departure when reading this book.
- Author BiographyWho Am I? I am a lot of things, but who I really am is a person who Dreams In Color. Come dream with me! About me---I am not my hair, my eyes, my nose or my mouth. I am not my skin or the shape of any of my body parts. I am not the IQ of my brain. I am not the sound of my voice or the volume of my laughter. I am not my strengths or any of my weaknesses. I am not the level of my skills. The temple of my physical makeup is just a combination of genetics. It reveals nothing about the person who resides within. I take no credit or point no blame for the way I look. My Temple is perfect, as is. This body is not who I am. It is an exquisitely perfect dwelling for MY SOUL.. Everything about it is exactly as it should be. No other body, anywhere, ever, could serve my soul as well. I am not anything you can see with your eyes, or touch with your hands. Should you judge me by that criteria you will never know me. I am not a dumping ground for bias that's based on a man-made standard. and I do not accept the prejudice it creates. I am a union of body, To know me is to know yourself. Those who hear the voice of their soul, recognize the song in mine. They do not stop at the front door and judge me by the dwelling in which I reside. . The judgment of others does not change who I am. Quite the opposite is true. It reveals who they are. Those who deem me unworthy at a glance and pass me on by--Have my blessing to keep on walking--For they have a long way to go! They have not reached the point in their journey where they are able to see and appreciate me for who I am! Under those circumstances, you have the choice of accepting me, as is. I do not warrant that I will never change for the best. Nevertheless, my flaws to you also attribute to the greatness in me. In which I will not deny. I am- as I am and that's the least that I will ever be.
- Author(s)Caesar Marcel Banks II
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLynn Harris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.