Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing years of fighting terrorism in the U.S.A. and worldwide, the fight to maintain crime levels has been neglected. Crime is at its highest levels in the U.S., and Vice President Mokski has been unable to convince the president to build a deterrent to crime. There are three mysterious attempts to assassinate the president. Unfortunately, the Maryland goverr and close friend of the president is framed and brought to trial. The president's testimony convicts his friend and causes him to have a major stroke, which ultimately results in his resignation. Mokski becomes president and orders the building of a compound that will be a deterrent to crime. Laws and constitutional amendments are changed. Goverr Booth is placed in the compound before he can be cleared by his attorney friend, Webb. All jails and prisons are emptied and shut down as all long-term prisoners are transferred into the compound. Will Webb and Booth weave everything together to somehow get Booth out so that together they confront the true conspirators?
- Author(s)MR R Merial Martin
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.