All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMost people think about buckling down on their diets. What I have found works best is to take it in small steps. Start with changing your eating for just a few days -- with a 3-day juice cleanse -- and it is remarkable what positive transformation will follow. The romance of unhealthy foods is powerful, as evidenced by the 65 percent of Americans who struggle daily with being overweight and obese. But it is essential to break the cycle of dependence on saturated fats, refined carbohydrates, processed foods, and excess caffeine and alcohol. In addition to breaking the cycle of cravings of foods that undermine your health, just three days of a juice cleanse can do so much more! Here in this manual are significant health enhancements you can obtain with the 3-day juice cleanse. Let's get motivated and make this the year of your transformation!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Harris is a passionate health and wellness coach, chef, teacher, consultant, and speaker in plant-based nutrition specializing in anti-aging, detox and cleanse, and digestive health and weight issues. She has certifications as a nutritional therapy practitioner, natural foods chef, detox and cleanse specialist, holistic nutrition and wellness consultant, and is founder of Raw Truth Living. After numerous near death experiences, toxic and abusive situations, and surviving the 9/11 terrorist attack in NYC, Harris healed herself through organic plant-based foods and juices, yoga and meditation. Harris began formulating and teaching her technique to others to help people and pets live with a greater well-being. She has three children, one grandchild, and four Labrador Retrievers.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Harris
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.