All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a fascinating document of history and change in one of the United States' most important cities. Sites include Woodward Avenue, Detroit Waterfront, Campus Martius, Jefferson Avenue, Cadillac Square, Capitol Park, J.L. Hudson Company, City Hall, Wayne County Building, Grand Circus Park, Michigan Theater, Capitol Theater, Fox Theatre, YMCA Building, Detroit Athletic Club, Eastern Mark, Elmwood Cemetery, Belle Isle Casi, Scott Fountain, Palmer Park, Hurlbut Memorial Gate, Cass Tech, Tiger Stadium, Wagner Baking Co., Michigan Central Railroad, Ambassador Bridge, Orchestra Hall, Piety Hill, Detroit Public Library, the General Motors Building, and much more. A map details the downtown sites featured in the photographs.
- Author BiographyCheri Gay has lived in and around Detroit for more than 40 years. A graduate of the University of Michigan and Wayne State University, she has spent more than 25 years at the Detroit Public Library in a variety of roles, most recently as photo archivist in the Burton Historical Collection. She is the author of Lost Detroit.
- Author(s)Cheri Y Gay
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- Series TitleThen and Now
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Weight953 g
- Width279 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.