All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis coursebook prepares students thoroughly for the requirements of the 2013 German B syllabus (first examination 2015), at both Standard and Higher Level. It is totally international, offering authentic materials from a variety of German-speaking countries. The texts and topics have been chosen because of their intrinsic interest to young people, and to enable students to develop a genuine intercultural understanding. The exercises are carefully designed to develop students' linguistic abilities, while encouraging them to develop critical thinking skills and allowing them the opportunity to interact personally with the material.
- Author(s)Alan Marshall,Conny Brock,Katrin Fox,Sophie Duncker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight910 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnnette Duensing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.