All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionDeutsche Wiederholungsgrammatik provides a comprehensive grammatical review for students of German. Each specific topic is explained in a simple and straightforward style and reinforced through a variety of exercises. These activities guide the student's progress from basic theory review and structured practice through open-ended, communicative applications. Experienced students can refine their accuracy, while those unfamiliar with grammatical concepts and termilogy can use the various exercises designed to assist them as they advance through the book. Helpful insights on how to learn the material efficiently are included for each topic. Deutsche Wiederholungsgrammatik is designed to accommodate the needs of English-speaking learners. By highlighting differences and similarities between German and English, the book allows students to build on existing grammatical kwledge. Example sentences are used to put abstract principles in context, making it easier for students to learn and apply them effectively.
- Author BiographyFrank E. Donahue was professor of German at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Frank E. Donahue
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight767 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.