All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMedieval confessions in the German language served to express the awareness and confession of guilt in liturgical and n-liturgical contexts. This three-part study provides antated text editions of hitherto unkwn, independently handed-down confessional texts of the 13th and 14th centuries and phemelogical investigations of their tradition and text structures. They form the basis for typologies of the carriers of tradition and the confessional texts which systematically include all of the confessions which originated before the 13th century. A history of the usage of more recent confessional texts, which connects the phemelogical and typological findings, rounds off the study.
- Author BiographyUllrich Bruchhold, Berlin.
- Author(s)Ullrich Bruchhold
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMa1/4nchener Texte Und Untersuchungen Zur Deutschen Literatu
- Series Part/Volume Number138
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight1140 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.