All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop Your Leadership Skills is John Adair's most accessible title on leadership. Full of exercises and checklists, it will boost your confidence levels, inspire you and guide you on your journey to becoming a leader of excellence. Ackwledged as a world expert, John Adair offers stimulating insights into recognizing and developing individual leadership qualities, acquiring personal authority and, most importantly, mastering core leadership functions such as planning, communicating and motivating. Suitable for anyone who wishes to improve or develop their leadership skills, this guide distills the essence of John Adair's teaching and provides a framework for becoming an effective leader. The creating success series of books... With over one million copies sold, the hugely popular Creating Success series covers a wide variety of topics and is written by an expert team of internationally best-selling authors and business experts. This indispensable business skills collection is packed with new features, practical content and inspiring guidance for readers across all stages of their careers.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is acknowledged internationally as an authority on leadership. The world's first Professor of Leadership Studies, he advises many organizations in business, government, education, health and the voluntary sector. He has recently received the Lifetime Achievement in Leadership Award, and he continues to write and teach throughout the world, inspiring new audiences with his timeless and timely vision of leadership. He is the author of the best-selling classics Not Bosses But Leaders, The John Adair Lexicon of Leadership and The Inspirational Leader, all published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)John Adair
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.