All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and fast-paced guide that gives you all the information you need to start developing augmented reality games for iOS and Android. This book is great for people who are either new to Vuforia and/or new to Unity. It is a great introductory guide for anyone with a very basic kwledge of xCode and iOS as well as a very basic kwledge of deploying to Android to start developing 3D-powered augmented reality apps.
- Author BiographyDominic Cushnan is a visionary, and he is always looking for the next new idea and technology to work with. He is currently the director of a software company dedicated to bringing augmented reality solutions to various types of clients in various fields. Dominic began developing web-based AR projects, and he has seen the industry grow and develop over the years. Working initially with advertising agencies and brands, Dominic is excited to see the consumer AR market expand. Hassan EL Habbak is a software engineer with a huge interest in mobile technologies, particularly in the areas of AR and gaming. He started off with small-scale mobile applications, but soon found himself creating massive AR experiences for a variety of businesses and individuals. He is also a gaming enthusiast with various games already implemented using free technologies like Unity. He thrives on finding channels through which he may deliver his content to the masses of unsuspecting people.
- Author(s)Dominic Cushnan,Hassan EL Habbak
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.